1. Brewing and Distilling, Heriot Watt University. Learn the science behind some of Scotland’s most iconic products.
2. Aquaculture, University of Stirling. Aqua agriculture is a growing industry and involves much more than ‘fish farming.’
4. Naval Architecture, University of Strathclyde. Learn the science and engineering of shipbuilding in a city that knows how it’s done.
5. British Sign Language, Heriot Watt University. The first course of its kind in Scotland, there is a serious shortage of sign language interpreters in the UK.
6. Motorsport Design Engineering, University of West of Scotland. Passionate about cars? This course prepares you for a career as an engineer or designer in the motor/motorsport industry.
7. Civil and Timber Engineering, Edinburgh Napier University. Timber is an important industry in Scotland and civil engineers with a focus in timber are in high demand.
8. Opthalmic Dispensing, Glasgow Caledonian University. The only course of its kind in Scotland, with access to a well-equipped, purpose-built dispensing clinic.
9. Adventure Tourism Management, West Highland College, University of the Highlands and Islands. For those who love adventure, this course gives you the skills you need to get ahead in a growing industry in Scotland.
10. Golf Management, North Highland College, University of the Highlands and Islands. Turn a passion for golf into a career, with access to world-class courses in the home of golf.