Why we’re here
Back on Course Scotland is a free, impartial and confidential service, funded by the Scottish Funding Council. We are here to give information, advice and guidance to former full-time UK undergraduate students, who have left a Scottish university before completing their intended qualification.
What we do
We give you practical support. We understand that university doesn’t always work out for everyone and we are here to support people who have had this experience. We can give advice on:
- Returning to higher education, either full-time or part-time
- Student finance and funding options
- Choosing the right university or college course
- Finding a job or work experience
- Taking up an apprenticeship, vocational training or voluntary work
- Writing a UCAS personal statement or CV
- Accessing health, disability and other support
- Completing applications
How we help
We can give you long term support or supply you with the one piece of information you need to get on track. The important thing to remember is that we’re only a phone call away. Alternatively, just send us an e-mail or even write to us – and we’ll get right back to you.
Take the first step and click here to contact us now.